- Sending messages to the console.
- Working with Arrays.
- Working with numbers.
- Working with strings.
- Working with dates.
- Working with objects.
- Basic input & output.
- Summation of series.
- What is the DOM
- Working with nodes and elements
- Accessing DOM elements
- Changing DOM elements
- Creating DOM elements
- Working with on click and on load events.
- Working with on blur and on focus events.
- Working with timers.
- Hiding and showing form sections.
- Using Firebug.
- Going through a debugging session.
- Removing and applying CSS classes.
- Changing inline styles
- Creating dynamic HTML Element.
Part Two: JQuery
- What is JQuery
- Why we use JQuery
- JQuery Installation
- JQuery Basic Syntax
- JQuery ID Selector
- JQuery Element Selector
- JQuery Class Selector
- JQuery Attribute Selector
- JQuery Attribute Value Selector
- JQuery case insensitive attribute selector
- JQuery input vs input
- JQuery checked selector
- Select values of checkbox group with JQuery
- JQuery get selected checkbox text
- JQuery selected selector.
- JQuery each function
- JQuery method chaining
- What is JSON
- Convert JSON object to string
- Convert JSON string to PHP object.
- JQuery DOM manipulation methods
- JQuery wrap elements
- JQuery append elements
- JQuery insert element before and after
- JQuery add or remove class
- JQuery map method
- Difference between each and map in JQuery
- JQuery change event
- JQuery mouse events
- JQuery event object
- JQuery to detect which mouse button clicked
- Binding event handlers in JQuery
- Binding event handlers using JQuery on method
- Passing data to event handler in JQuery
- JQuery add event handler to dynamically created element.
- JQuery event delegation
- JQuery how to check if event is already bound
- JQuery scroll event
- JQuery image gallery
- JQuery image slideshow with thumbnails
- JQuery floating div
- JQuery show hide password
- JQuery animate function
- Increase decrease font size using JQuery
- Introduction to Ajax
- Ajax process
- Row Ajax
- JQuery Ajax
Part Three: Vue JS
- What is Vue JS
- Declarative Rendering
- Creating Vue instance
- Creating data & methods in Vue
- Instance lifecycle hook
- Click Event.
- Vue Methods
- v-if & v-else
- Vue Loops
- What is Web pack
- Install nodejs in system
- What is Vue CLI
- Install Vue cli in system global
- Create a Vue project with Vue CLI.
- Vue single file component.
- Install Vue router
- Configure Vue router
- Create an instance of Vue Router
- Create a calculator with Vue JS
- Introduction to front end framework.
- Build a static site with Vue JS part one.
- A static site design with Vue JS part two.
||JQuery & Ajax