This training program is jointly organized by BITM & Sigma Systems Pvt Ltd
Training will be held in Sigma Systems Pvt Ltd
Once successful competition of this course we will provide real world client project if you are capable doing so. Also we will help you to create your freelancer career on freelancer.com or upwork marketplace. For outstanding performer we will provide few initial projects from real client and you will be able to communicate directly with those client (this is for outstanding performer those will prove themselves to us and can take pressure to complete real project).
Course Outline :
- Introduction to the Web Design Course and discussion on benefits of learning web design and future aspects.
Module 1: PHP
- Introduction to PHP, what is server side scripting, how it works in websites. What are the common factors of PHP with other programming languages like C.
- Downloading and Installing latest version of XAMPP server and run a simple PHP script.
- PHP Syntax, use of Data types, variables & operators. Precedence of operators.
- PHP use of Conditions, Switch, Loops and break.
Module 2: PHP
- PHP using custom functions, parameters and return types.
- PHP use of built in functions and usages. Use of Array, String & Date functions.
- What is regular expression (Regex), where to use Regex, how to write Regex, benefits of using Regex. Basic ideas on PHP Regex functions.
- PHP Form handling, understanding the form action, method and types. Brief idea on Form elements with examples and usages.
- PHP File Handling, why to handle files and what are the purposes, Basic ideas on built-in File handling functions.
Module 3: PHP
- Introduction to Cookie and Session, understanding the difference and when to use which. Importance of Cookie and Session in web based solutions. Practical examples of Cookie and Session variables and functions.
- Short brief and basic ideas on other important PHP built-in functions.
Module 4: PHP
- Project Assignment for creating multiple page basic PHP application.
Module 5: SQL
- Introduction to database and SQL, when and why to use database and how SQL language works with database.
- Basic ideas and example of SQL statements.
- Introduction to database tables, SQL to create and alter database table structures. Ideas on Primary, Foreign and Unique keys and other constraints.
- SQL queries for data read, write and delete. Ideas on SELECT, INSERT, DELETE AND UPDATE statements.
- Ideas on SQL conditions and operators, how and when to use these.
- How to sort and limit data, Basic ideas on ORDER BY and LIMIT keywords.
Module 6: SQL
- Ideas on SQL joining, type of joining and their appropriate usages. Difference between different JOINING Keywords.
- What is data grouping, How to use GROUP BY and HAVING keywords, what are the benefits. What are SQL built-in functions, usages of aggregate functions.
Module 7: MYSQL
- Introduction to MYSQL and PHPMYADMIN. Basic ideas on phpmyadmin interface, how to create database and execute SQL queries
- Connect MYSQL with PHP, basic ideas on MYSQL built-in functions of PHP.
- MYSQL Database operations using PHP, sample examples how PHP functions work wih MYSQL database. 17
- Practical and Project assignment to create Database Project with raw PHP with usages of MYSQL functions and SQL queries.
Module 8: MYSQLi
- Basic idea on MYSQLi, differences between MYSQL and MYSQLi and benefits of using MYSQLi.
- Convert previous MYSQL project to MYSQLi.
Module 9. ADVANCED AND OBJECT ORIENTED PHP
- Introductions to PHP Classes and Object Oriented PHP, why classes need to be used, what are the benefits of using PHP classes.
- What are Properties, Objects, Methods, Constructor, Destructor and how these work with classes.
- Ideas on some commonly used built in classes and usages of their methods.
- Basic ideas on other advanced PHP features and their usages.
Module 10: JQUERY AJAX
- Introduction to jQuery AJAX, what is AJAX, when to use AJAX and benefits of using AJAX.
- jQuery AJAX to work with PHP and MYSQL with examples.
- Project Assignment create a PHP application that will work with MYSQL database using jQuery AJAX.
Module 11: MVC FRAMEWORK (CAKEPHP 2.x)
- Introduction to Model View Controller (MVC), benefits of using MVC frameworks and when to use it.
- Introduction to CAKEPHP and why CAKEPHP is popular and why it should be base to understand MVC better.
- CAKEPHP conventions, what rules must be use and follow to work with CAKEPHP.
- CAKEPHP Files & Folder structures and understanding the files to work with.
- CAKEPHP Database, creating database tables with CAKEPHP conventions that will work perfectly with Model.
- CAKEPHP Model, how to create models with conventions, how to create CAKEPHP associations and validations.
- CAKEPHP Controller, creating controller functions and understanding routing and actions.
- CAKEPHP Views, how to create views according to controller actions. Implementing html files for CAKEPHP templates.
Module 12: MVC FRAMEWORK (CAKEPHP 2.x)
- CAKEPHP Helpers (Session helper, Form helper etc.), how and where to use which helper. Brief ideas on Form helper.
- CAKEPHP Components ideas, understanding what is component, why and where to use this. Use of some common components.
- CAKEPHP Plugins ideas, understanding what is plugin, why and where to use this, Use of some common plugins.
Module 13: MVC FRAMEWORK (CAKEPHP 2.x)
- Usages of CAKEPHP database functions.
- Practical and Project Assignment on CAKEPHP database.
Module 14: MVC FRAMEWORK (CAKEPHP 2.x)
- Practical and Project Assignment on full CAKEPHP features.
Module 15. CMS FRAMEWORK (WORDPRESS)
- Introduction to Content Management System (CMS), why and where to use CMS. Benefits of using CMS.
- Introduction to Wordpress, why to use Wordpress as CMS, why it is most popular.
- Files and Folder Structures, understanding how Wordpress files work.
- Admin Panel overview, understanding all Admin panel features and what they are used for.
- Ideas on Pages, Posts, Categories, tags, creating from backend and showing on front end to understand how these work.
- Ideas on Widget, Media and Links, creating from backend and showing on front end to understand how these work.
Module 16: CMS FRAMEWORK (WORDPRESS)
- Default theme overview, how it works and showing default coding structure for a theme.
- Default theme modifications, doing modifications on theme files to understand how theme works with database and understanding basic Wordpress functions.
- Learning template hierarchy to understand how Wordpress theme files works and when which file executes.
- Quick overview on Wordpress Codex to know all features of Wordpress.
Module 17: CMS FRAMEWORK (WORDPRESS)
- Learning The loop feature and functions inside the loop and where to use it.
- Basic wordpresswpdb class to manipulate database operations.
- Theme creation from HTML, make a theme from scratch using HTML.
- Creating custom post type and taxonomies, understanding their necessity, importance and usages.
- Introduction to Wordpress Plugins and Widgets. When, why and where to use these.
Module 18: CMS FRAMEWORK (WORDPRESS)
- Installing and using some important and commonly used plugins to understand plugins better.
- Understanding Wordpress actions and hooks, why to use these.
- Practical examples of actions and hooks.
Module 19: CMS FRAMEWORK (WORDPRESS)
- Create custom CMS website using custom theme, free plugins and custom post types.
Module 20: CMS FRAMEWORK (WORDPRESS)
- Practical and Project Assignment to create a custom Wordpress theme and CMS from HTML files.
- Full course review.
||ADVANCED PHP – CAKEPHP & WORDPRESS