This training is jointly organized by BITM & Pencilbox Training & Consultancy, A Training wing of bitBirds Solutions
Training will be held in Pencilbox Training & Consultancy.
Course Outline :
1. Object Oriented Programming (OOP) concept in JAVA
- Constructor overloading, Singleton Class, Builder Pattern Constructor
- Inheritance, Method overriding
- Runtime Polymorphism, Up-casting and Down-casting
- Abstract Class and Method, Static and Inner Class, Constants in JAVA
- Interface, Callback Interface
2. Android View, View Groups and Adapter View
- List View, Recycler View, Card View
- Advanced Recycler View with Swipe item enabled.
- Heterogenous Layout inside Recycler View
- Tab Layout with View Pager
- Collapsing Toolbar Layout
- Search View, Searchable Interface, Recent Search Suggestions
- Notifications, Notification with Expanded Layout, Reply to Notifications
3. Android Components and Architecture Pattern
- Activity, Activity Lifecycle
- Fragment, Fragment Arguments
- Dialog Fragment, Custom Alert Dialog
- Intent and Bound Service
- System Broadcast, Local Broadcast, Custom Broadcast Receiver
- Content Provider, Contact Provider
- Home Screen Widgets
- Introduction to Model-View-ViewModel (MVVM), Model-View-Presenter (MVP) pattern
- Introduction to Android Data Binding.
4. Android Storage
- Shared Preferences
- SQLite Database
- Room Persistence Library
- Live Data and View Model
- Firebase Real time Database, Firebase Storage, Firebase Authentication.
5. Networking and Concurrency
- Asynctask, Loader, Cursor Adapter
- Retrofit2 Network Library
- Handler, Handler Thread, Looper.
6. Google Play Services
- Location API – Last location, Request location update
- Geocoding API – Coordinates to physical address and vice versa
- Current Places, Nearby Place API, Place Picker Widget
- Direction and Distance API
- Google Map, Drawing Polylines on google map, Map Clustering
- Location awareness with Geofencing.